Stair Platform Lifts – PDS 225 kg
Simple platform lift controls, low speed and smooth platform lift acceleration controlled by a frequency controller ensure a brilliant travel characteristics and a quiet operation.
It’s best to fit this kind of lifts into interiors. In exteriors, it’s necessary to protect the device with a small roof like awning or a plastic film.
Stair Platform Lift Engine Design
A cogwheel (gear pinion), an electric engine with a frequency controller and an electronic control unit are all parts of the platform. The platform travels on a tube rail. The upper tube serves as the platform lift’s rail as well as a handrail. The lower tube is a propelling rail of the platform lift.
The platform lifts’ rails can be padded and used as a staircase handrail.
Staircase Platform Lift’s Control
- Portable controller on a movable cable
- Portable remote controller
- Large-area buttons at the stops
- Power supply: 1PEN 230V / 50 Hz
- Engine performance: 800 W, safeguard 10 A
- Complements: Reclining chair, a switch on lock or an eurokey lock
- Surface finish: Any RAL shade lacquer, powder coating comaxit (in RAL any shade), hot-dip galvanizing of the rails, partial or complete stainless steel design
- Warranty: 24 – 36 months
- Installation using chemical anchors HILTI into the wall or the stairs, takes 1 day only
- Prescribed inspections: Twice a year